REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Separate the carburetor air heater tube from the manifold stove.
- Remove the oxygen sensor form the manifold.
- Disconnect the air injection pipe from the manifold and separate the EGR assembly.
- Raise the vehicle and support on jackstands, remove the exhaust pipe from the manifold.
- Remove the exhaust manifold retaining nuts and remove the assembly.
- Remove the carburetor air heater from the manifold.
- Clean all gasket surfaces, install new gaskets, then tighten the mounting nuts to 15 ft. lbs. (20 Nm). The remaining procedures are reverse the removal.