REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the timing cover as outlined earlier.
- Remove the camshaft sprocket bolts and remove the sprocket and chain.
- Remove the crankshaft gear with a pilot adapter tool C-4760 and gear puller C-3894-A or equivalent.
- Align the crankshaft sprocket with the key and drive it onto the shaft.
- Position the camshaft sprocket into place and turn it so that the timing marks on both sprockets are on a line passing through the sprocket centers.
- Remove the camshaft sprocket without turning the camshaft, place the timing chain over it and reinstall the camshaft sprocket.
- Recheck the timing marks. Install and tighten the camshaft sprocket bolts to 113 inch lbs. (13 Nm).
- Install the timing cover.