REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the cowl trim pad.
- Loosen the speaker mounting screws, then lift the speaker from the attaching panel.
- Disengage the wiring to the speaker.
- Connect the wiring for the speaker.
- Position the speaker into its mounting place, then install and tighten the screws.
- Attach the cowl trim pad.
- Open the door and remove the trim panel.
- If the door has a plastic sheet under the trim panel, carefully peel it aside. Try not to rip it.
- Remove the screws attaching the speaker to the door shell.
- Pull the speaker out of the door shell, unfasten the wiring.
- Attach the wiring to the speaker, then insert the speaker into the door shell.
- Install the mounting screws and tighten.
- Test the speaker before replacing the plastic and trim panel.
- Apply the plastic sheet in place.
- Install the trim panel.