REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the radio from the vehicle.
- Unplug the antenna lead from the radio.
- Unscrew the antenna mast from the body of the vehicle.
- Remove the cap nut, tool C-4816 or an equivalent may be used.
- Remove the antenna adapter and gasket.
- Unfasten the pins from the rear of the plastic fender well, then bend the shield out of the way.
- From under the fender, remove the antenna lead and body assembly.
- Install the antenna body and cable from underneath the fender.
- Install the gasket, adapter and cap nut. Tighten the cap nut to 125 inch lbs. (14 Nm). You may need tool C-4816 or an equivalent.
- Attach antenna mast to the body until the sleeve bottoms on thew antenna body.
- Route the cable to the radio.
- Install the radio.