REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the hatchback in the full open position.
- Mark the outline of the hinges on the hatchback.
- Apply masking tape to the undersurface of the door and the rear edge of the roof to prevent damage during removal.
- Remove the lift prop fasteners, then remove the lift props.
- With an assistant, take off the hinge-to-hatchback fasteners, then remove the hatchback.
- Reverse the procedure to install. Use a rope type sealer to seal the hinges to the gate.
- Support the hatchback on the side that is to be removed.
- Remove the lift prop fasteners from the hatchback and body, then remove the prop.
- Attach and tighten the lift prop to the body and hatchback lid.
- Remove the support, check that it is secure, then lower the hatchback.