The power steering reservoir fluid level should be checked with the engine OFF . Check the level every 6 months. The fluid level can be checked with the engine either hot or cold.
- Position the car on a level surface.
- Wipe the area around the power steering reservoir cap clean and remove the cap.
- The power steering pump cap has a dipstick attached. Fluid level should be kept at the level indicated on the dipstick.
- The fluid can be checked with the car cold or hot. The dipstick has markings on both sides.
- If it is necessary to add fluid, use only MOPAR Power Steering Fluid or the equivalent. DO NOT USE AUTOMATIC TRANSAXLE FLUID.
- Replace the cap and tighten in place.