REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the front inner pivot through-bolt, the rear stub strut nut, retainer and bushing, and the ball joint-to-steering knuckle clamp bolt.
- Separate the ball joint stud from the steering knuckle by prying between the ball stud retainer on the knuckle and the lower control arm.
- Remove the sway bar-to-control arm nut and reinforcement and rotate the control arm over the sway bar. Remove the rear stub strut bushing, sleeve and retainer.
- Install the retainer, bushing and sleeve on the stub strut.
- Position the control arm over the sway bar and install the rear stub strut and front pivot into the crossmember.
- Install the front pivot bolt and loosely install the nut.
- Install the stub strut bushing and retainer and loosely assemble the nut.
- Install the ball joint stud into the steering knuckle and install the clamp bolt. Tighten the clamp bolt to 50-70 ft. lbs. (68-95 Nm).
- Position the sway bar bracket and stud through the control arm and install the retainer and nut. Tighten the nut to 10-25 ft. lbs. (14-34 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle. With the suspension supporting the vehicle, tighten the front pivot bolts and the stub strut nuts.