REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Reach under the left panel to the extreme left end, disengage the headlamp switch knob release button on the switch lower surface. Pull out the knob and shaft assembly.
- Remove the bezel attachment screws.
- Extract the left bezel.
- Remove the control mounting screws.
- Slide the control rearwards, disconnect the cables, vacuum hose and wiring. Next remove the control assembly.
- Position the control at the panel, connect the cables, vacuum hose and wiring.
- Install the control to the panel, attaching with the mounting screws.
- Push the headlamp knob stem all the way into the headlamp switch.