REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Reach under the instrument panel and depress the spring clip retaining the cable to the speedometer head. Pull the cable back and away from the head.
- If the core is broken, raise and support the vehicle and remove the cable retaining screw from the cable bracket. Carefully slide the cable out of the transaxle.
- Coat the new core sparingly with speedometer cable lubricant, then insert it in the cable.
- Install the cable at the transaxle.
- Lower the car and insert the cable into the speedometer head.