REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the locking strip center cap and pull the locking strip from the groove.
- Carefully push the glass out of the weatherstrip, starting at one corner and continuing around the glass until it is free from the weatherstrip. Remove the weatherstrip from the hatch frame.
- Install the glass into the weatherstrip. Install cord between the glass and weatherstrip lip.
- Place the glass into position in the frame opening. Apply pressure against the glass while an assistant pulls the cord through the window opening which will locate the weatherstripping lip over the frame.
- Inspect for complete sealing of the weatherstrip around the frame.
- Install the locking strip starting at the bottom center. Install the center locking cap.