REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Be sure the light switch is OFF .
- Remove the screws that hold the headlight bezel in place, if used.
- Remove the headlight bezel. Pull the bezel away, then disconnect the parking/turn signal light. Twist to remove the light and socket.
- Set the bezel aside.
- Remove the screws securing the headlight retainer and remove the retainer.
- Pull the headlight out, then disconnect the socket.
- Install a new headlight in the reverse order of removal. Check the operation of the lights before completing the assembly.