REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the air cleaner and air hoses. Release the fuel system pressure. Then, disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the three screws which attach the pressure regulator to the throttle body. Then, quickly place a rag over the fuel inlet chamber to absorb any fuel that remains in the system. When fuel is absorbed, dispose of the rag safely.
- Pull the pressure regulator from the throttle body. Carefully remove the O-ring and gasket.
- Carefully install the new O-ring and gasket onto the regulator.
- Position the pressure regulator onto the throttle body. Press it into place squarely so as to seal the O-ring and gasket.
- Install the three attaching screws and tighten to 40 inch lbs. (4 Nm).
- Connect the battery.
- Start the engine and check for leaks with the air cleaner off. Then, replace the air cleaner and hoses.