REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the connector from the switch.
- Place the key in the LOCK position.
- Remove the key.
- Remove the two mounting screws from the switch and pushrod to drop below the jacket.
- Rotate the switch 90° to permit removal of the switch from the pushrod.
- Position the switch in LOCK (second detent from the top).
- Place the switch at right angles to the column and insert the pushrod.
- Align the switch on the bracket and install the screws.
- With a light rearward load on the switch, tighten the screws. Check for proper operation.