REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Lift the arm to permit the latch to be pulled out to the holding position, then release.
- Remove the arm from the pivot using a rocking motion.
- The arm should be up off the windshield so not to scratch the surface.
- Position the arm on the pivot shaft.
- Push down the arm in place, make sure it is secure.
- Run the motor to the park position.
- Adjust the arm by measuring the distance from the bottom of the windshield moulding. The distance should be 1 / 2 -2 1 / 2 in. (13-63mm).
- Operate the wipers at low speed.
- Check that the blades do not hit the outer windshield moulding, if they do, remove the arms and start the adjusting process over.