Removal & Installation
M112 And M113 Engines
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Remove air filter housing.
- Remove the electrical connector at the hot film mass air flow sensor.
- Disengage the right notch of the hot film mass air flow sensor at the resonance intake manifold.
- Unlatch left notch for hot film MAF sensor on resonance intake manifold and tip hot film MAF sensor somewhat to the rear.
- Disengage the spring steel sheet and remove the hot film mass air flow sensor from the air duct housing.
- Check seal between air duct housing and hot film MAF sensor for damage; replace if necessary.
Check right notch, left notch and spring steel sheet for damage; replace if necessary.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Connect STAR DIAGNOSIS or equivalent scan tool and read out fault memory.