- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Drain air conditioning (recycle).
- Remove bottom engine compartment paneling.
- Disconnect refrigerant lines from condenser.
- Remove auxiliary fan.
- Remove air intake scoop.
- Disconnect coolant overflow hose on radiator.
- Unscrew screws.
- Pull off clamps (arrows) and disconnect seal surrounding radiator from radiator.
Remove condenser together with seal surrounding radiator and remove condenser from seal surrounding radiator.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Replace the receiver/drier.
Tighten bolts/nuts to specification as follows:
Line, compressor to condenser: 18 ft. lbs. (24 Nm)
- Evacuate, refill air conditioning and check for proper operation and tightness.