- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Empty fuel tank.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove trim for fuel tank in the trunk.
Unplug coupling (arrow) for fuel gauge sensor.
NOTEFuel gauge sensor and pressure sensor form a unit.
- Secure electric cable to prevent it slipping off.
- Open bayonet lock of fuel gauge sensor.
Take out fuel gauge sensor.
Installation is the reverse of removal.
NOTELightly oil the fuel pump sealing O-ring to simplify the installation.