- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Drain and recycle coolant.
Remove viscous fan.
NOTEViscous fan uses a Right-hand thread.
- On vehicles with suction fan, first disconnect connector for suction fan..
- Remove fan shroud.
- Remove protective grille.
- Unscrew bracket of ATF line from lower radiator.
- Detach ATF lines at radiator.
- Remove air inlet pipe of air filter.
- Remove clamps.
- Remove radiator crossmember.
- Unplug coolant line at radiator.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
Tighten bolts/nuts to specification as follows:
Union nut, automatic transmission oil line to radiator: 15 ft. lbs. (20 Nm).
- Fill and bleed the coolant system. Check for leaks.