Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Loosen washing water reservoir.
- Unclip windshield washer fluid pump and remove. Collect washer fluid which flows out.
- Detach electrical connector on windshield washer fluid pump.
Detach washer fluid hose from windshield washer fluid pump.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Check gasket and replace if necessary.
- Fill washer fluid reservoir. Inspect fluid level, adjust to correct level.
- Check windshield washer system for proper operation.