REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the radiator upper sight shield.
- Disengage the electrical connector, then remove the integrated relay control/constant control relay module assembly located on the radiator support.
- Disconnect the fan electrical connector.
- If necessary, remove the air bag crash sensor.
- Unbolt the fan/shroud assembly from the radiator and remove.
- Remove the retainer and the fan from the motor shaft and unbolt the fan motor from the shroud.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedures. Tighten the fan shroud retaining bolt to 23-33 inch lbs. (2.6-3.7 Nm). Tighten the fan shroud retaining nut to 71-106 inch lbs. (8-12 Nm).