REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Install Radio Removal Tool T87P-19061-A into the radio or CD player face plate. Push the tool in about 1 in. (25mm) in order to release the retaining clips.
Do not use excessive force when installing the special tool because this will cause damage to the retaining clips.
- Apply a light spreading force to the tool, then pull the assembly out from the instrument panel.
- Disengage the electrical wiring connectors and the antenna wire from the assembly, then remove the radio or CD player from the vehicle.
- Engage the electrical wiring connectors, then connect the antennal cable to the radio or CD player assembly.
- Slide the assembly into the instrument panel, making sure that the rear radio or CD player assembly support is engaged on the upper support rail.
- Push the radio or CD player assembly inward until the retaining clips are fully engaged.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Test the radio and/or CD player for operation.