REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the trim panel-to-center instrument panel.
- Remove the radio/bracket-to-instrument panel retaining screws.
- Push the radio toward the front, then raise the rear of the radio slightly so that the rear support bracket clears the clip in the instrument panel. Slowly, pull the radio from the instrument panel.
- Disengage the electrical connectors and the antenna cable from the radio.
- Engage the wiring connectors and antenna cable to the radio.
- Slide the radio into the instrument panel, keeping the rear of the radio slightly raised to engage the rear mounting bracket to clip in the instrument panel.
- Install the four retaining screws, then torque the radio/bracket-to-instrument panel screws to 14-16 inch lbs. (1.6-1.8 Nm).
- Install the center instrument trim panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable, then test the radio/tape player for operation.