Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
Remove the right front fender liner.
- Remove the A/C tube clamp bracket bolt.
Using the SST (SST 09751-36011), disconnect the 6 brake lines from the ABS and TRAC actuator.
Remove the ABS and TRAC actuator assembly:
- Disconnect the 2 connectors.
- Remove the 2 bolts, 2 nuts and ABS and TRAC actuator assembly.
Remove the ABS and TRAC actuator:
- Remove the 2 nuts and ABS and TRAC actuator from actuator bracket.
- Remove the 2 holders and 3 cushions from the ABS and TRAC actuator.
Installation is the reverse of removal, noting the following:
- Tighten the 2 actuator-to-bracket nuts to 48 inch lbs. (5 Nm).
- Tighten the 2 actuator nuts and bolts to 14 ft. lbs. (19 Nm).
Tighten the brake lines:
10 mm nut: 11 ft. lbs. (15 Nm)
- Refill brake fluid reservoir, bleed the brake system, and check for leaks.