Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the cable from the negative battery terminal.
- Remove the power steering pump reservoir and position it out of the way.
- Remove the right fender apron seal and then remove the alternator and power steering belts.
Remove the crankshaft pulley.
- Install the crankshaft pulley by aligning the pulley set key with the key groove of the pulley. Install the bolt with the proper tool and tighten to 159 ft. lbs. (220 Nm).
- Remaining installation is the reverse order of removal.