Drain & Refill
- Using a 10 mm hexagon wrench, remove the drain plug and drain the fluid.
- Reinstall the drain plug securely.
- With the engine OFF, add new fluid through the dipstick tube.
- Start the engine and shift the selector into all positions from -P- through -L-, and then shift into -P-.
With the engine idling, check the fluid level. Add fluid up to the -COOL- level on the dipstick.
WARNINGDo not overfill. The transmission and differential are separate units.
- Recheck the fluid level at the normal temperature, 158-176°F (70-80°C) and add as necessary.