Lexus ES250 1990-1991
Lexus ES300 1992-1999
- Check the fluid level.
- Jack up the front of vehicle and support it with stands.
- Turn the steering wheel. With the engine stopped, turn the wheel slowly from lock to lock several times.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Start the engine. Run the engine at idle for a few minutes.
Turn the steering wheel:
- With the engine idling, turn the wheel to left or right full lock and keep it there for 2 to 3 seconds, then turn the wheel to the opposite full lock and keep it there for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Repeat the previous step several times.
- Stop the engine
- Check for foaming or emulsification. If the system has to be bled twice specifically because of foaming or emulsification, check for fluid leaks in the system.
- Check the fluid level