Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the rear and wheel assembly.
- Remove the two retaining bolts from the rear disc brake caliper. Suspend the caliper with a suitable piece of wire so as not to stretch the brake hose.
- Matchmark the rotor disc to the rear hub.
Remove the two rotor retaining screws from the rotor and remove the rotor.
NOTEIf the rotor disc cannot be removed easily, turn the shoe adjuster until the wheel turns freely.
- Align the matchmark and install the rotor.
- Install the torque plate.
- Install the caliper.
- Install the wheel.
- Lower the vehicle.