Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unscrew the nuts and remove the wiper blades and arms.
- Remove the wiper arms.
- Using a clip remover tool, remove the eleven cowl louver retaining clips and the weather stripping.
- Remove the remaining clips and pull the cowl out and forward.
- Remove the wiper link retaining bolts.
- Disconnect the wiper motor electrical lead and then remove the four motor mounting bolts.
Connect the claw on the link to the panel, disconnect the motor from the link and remove it. Remove the link through the service hole.
- Slide the link through the service hole and install the bolts.
- Slide on the wire protector, hook the link claw on the panel and reconnect the motor. Install the bolts.
- Position the cowl with the two clips, install the weather-stripping and install the remaining clips.
- Install the wiper arm and blade assembly and tighten the retaining nuts to 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Check the wiper motor for proper operation.