REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the pins securing the splash shield to the body.
- Unfasten the screws securing the fender and splash shield to the body.
- Remove the insulator assembly from the fender.
- Unfasten the fender retaining bolts. Remove the fender and the splash shield from the vehicle.
- Position the splash shield to the fender, then secure with the retaining screws.
- Install the insulator assembly to the fender.
- Position the splash shield and fender to the body of the vehicle. Secure with the retaining screws and pushpins.
See Figure 2
- Remove the front bumper assembly.
- Unfasten the two screws retaining the grille opening reinforcement panel to the fender.
- Disconnect the screw retaining the upper front fender mounting bracket to the fender.
- Remove the screw retaining the front fender mounting bracket to the fender.
- Unfasten the two screws retaining the lower rear fender to the side of the body.
- Disconnect the two bolts retaining the upper and lower front fender. Remove the three retaining bolts from the "catwalk'' area of the fender apron. Remove the fender from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.