REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Open and temporarily support the liftgate.
- Using a small prybar, pry the locking spring out of the ball socket at both ends of the liftgate door hydraulic lift, just far enough to release the socket from the ball stud.
- Remove the support cylinder.
- Make sure the locking spring is pressed into place on the door hydraulic lift.
- Install the ball sockets of the hydraulic lift onto the ball stud at the bracket. Push the hydraulic lift at the ball socket until the lift snaps into place.
- Close the liftgate. Check the support cylinder operation.