- Drain the cooling system.
- Remove the cooling fan motor and shroud, as outlined in this section.
Remove the front bumper cover, as follows:
- Raise and safely support the vehicle..
- Remove the 2 bolts from the top of the radiator grille.
- Remove the 4 scrivets from the top of the radiator grille.
- Remove the 3 lower pin-type retainers.
- Remove the 6 fender splash shield screws (3 each side).
- Remove the 4 lower screws (2 each side).
- Disconnect the side marker lamp electrical connectors, if equipped.
- Disconnect the fog lamp electrical connectors, if equipped.
- Remove the front bumper cover.
- Pull the corner of the bumper cover from the bracket.
- Disconnect the upper radiator hose and lower degas bottle hose from the radiator.
- Disconnect the lower radiator hose from the radiator.
- Lift and remove the tabs from the radiator support and position the radiator towards the engine.
- Remove the 2 A/C condenser bolts from the radiator and separate the condenser from the radiator. To install, tighten to 10 Nm (89 inch lbs.).
- Remove the radiator.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure, noting the following:
- Tighten the A/C condenser-to-radiator bolts to 10 Nm (89 inch lbs.)
- Fill and bleed the cooling system.