- Drain the cooling system.
- Remove the air cleaner assembly and outlet pipe.
- Remove the 2 bolts and position aside the thermostat housing cover.
- Remove the O-ring seal and thermostat.
Clean and inspect the O-ring seal. Install a new seal if necessary.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure, noting the following:
- Lubricate the thermostat O-ring seal with clean engine coolant.
- Tighten the thermostat housing cover to 10 Nm (89 inch lbs.).
- Fill and bleed the cooling system.