Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the front of the vehicle safely using jackstands under the frame.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Unfasten the caliper anchor bracket bolts, then remove the brake caliper mounting and anchor assembly from the mounting plate. Do not disconnect the brake line; instead wire the caliper out of the way with the line still connected.
- Remove the brake disc (rotor) from the wheel hub. It my help to slowly turn the rotor to ease in removal.
- Inspect the disc for nicks, scores and/or damage, then replace if necessary.
- Install the disc over the wheel hub studs.
- Install the brake caliper and anchor plate assembly onto the rotor and mounting plate. Tighten the anchor bracket bolts to 148 ft. lbs. (200 Nm).
- Install the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the jackstands and carefully lower the vehicle. DO NOT attempt to move the vehicle unless a firm brake pedal is felt.