Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the rear wheel.
Remove the brake hose fitting bolt ,and discard the gasket.
WARNINGCap the brake hose to prevent any contamination to the brake fluid.
- Remove the brake caliper guide pin bolts.
- Remove the brake caliper from the caliper bracket.
- Install the brake caliper to the caliper mounting bracket. Tighten the mounting bolts to 26 ft. lbs. (35 Nm).
- Install the brake hoses with NEW gaskets. Tighten the brake hose fitting bolt to 38 ft. lbs. (52 Nm).
- Install the rear wheel.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Bleed the brake system.