Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the rear wheel.
Remove the brake caliper assembly and secure with mechanics wire or equivalent
NOTEDo not disconnect the brake hose.
- Remove the brake rotor screw that secure the rotor to the hub.
- Thoroughly clean any rust or corrosion from the mating surface of the hub/axle flange.
- Thoroughly clean any rust or corrosion from the mating surface and mounting surface of the brake rotor.
- Inspect the mating surfaces of the hub/axle flange and the rotor to ensure that there are no foreign particles or debris remaining.
- Install the brake rotor. Tighten the brake rotor screw to 89 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
- Install the brake caliper assembly.
- Install the rear wheel.
- Lower the vehicle.