Removal & Installation
- Remove the rear wiper arm finish cap, nut, and wiper arm.
- Open the liftgate, remove the trim, the fasteners and remove the liftgate trim panel.
- Remove the rear wiper motor bolts.
- Remove the motor by sliding the pivot shaft out of the rear window grommet.
Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Connect the electrical connector.
- Install the rear wiper motor through the rear window grommet. Tighten the wiper motor mounting bolts to 62 inch lbs. (7 Nm).
- Install the liftgate trim panel.
- Install the rear wiper arm.
- Remove the center high mounted stop lamp.
- Disconnect the rear washer nozzle hose from the rear washer nozzle.
- Rotate the rear washer nozzle 45° counterclockwise and remove the nozzle.
Installation is the reverse order of removal.
NOTESoapy water may be used as a lubricant when connecting the hose to the rear nozzle.