- Drain the cooling system.
- Unfasten the upper fan shroud bolts and remove the upper fan shroud.
- If equipped, remove the upper panel fasteners and the panel.
- If equipped, remove the upper insulators and brackets.
- Disconnect the radiator upper and lower hoses and, if applicable, the transmission coolant lines.
- Remove the coolant recovery system line, if so equipped.
- Remove the oil coolant lines, if equipped.
- Remove the lower fan shroud bolts and the lower fan shroud.
Remove radiator from the lower brackets and insulators.
- Install the radiator on the lower brackets and insulators.
- Install the lower fan shroud and its retaining bolts. Tighten the shroud bolts to 71 inch lbs. (9 Nm).
- Attach and tighten the engine oil cooler pipe bolts to 18 ft. lbs. (24 Nm) and the transmission oil cooler bolts to 19 ft. lbs. (26 Nm).
- Attach the lower and upper radiator hoses..
- Install the upper insulators, the upper fan shroud and fan shroud bolts. Tighten the shroud bolts to 71 inch lbs. (9 Nm).
- Attach the coolant recovery system line, if so equipped.
- If equipped, install the upper panel fasteners.
Refill the cooling system.