Removal & Installation
The 6.6L Diesel engine is not equipped with a fuel supply pump.6.5L Engine
- Disconnect the negative battery cables.
Locate the pump on the left frame rail and disconnect the electrical lead from the pump and the harness from the pump support bracket.
- Use two open end wrenches and disconnect the fuel lines at the pump.
- Remove the pump support bracket screws and remove it from the brake lines.
- Remove the pump and bracket.
- Attach the pump and bracket to the frame rail.
- Attach the support bracket to the brake lines.
- Connect the fuel lines to the pump.
- Connect the harness to the bracket and then connect the lead to the pump.
- Connect the batteries.