Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Support the rear axle.
- Remove the park brake cable retaining clips to remove the parking brake cable from the track bar.
- Remove the track bar retaining nuts.
- Remove the track bar retaining bolts.
Remove the track bar from the vehicle.
- Install the track bar to the vehicle.
Install the track bar retaining bolts.
NOTEDo not tighten the bolts unless the suspension is at the curb height position.
- Install the track bar retaining nuts.
- Tighten the bolts to 77 ft. lbs. (105 Nm).
- Install the parking brake cable and retaining clips to the track bar.
- Remove the rear axle support.
- Lower the vehicle.