Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Place the transmission in the PARK position.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable
- When seated properly, the halfshaft bearing retainer circlip will snap into the differential side gear groove.
- Position the halfshaft and joint so that the splines align with differential side gear splines. Push the halfshaft into side gear.
Install or connect the following:
Halfshaft into the steering knuckle
- Check the fluid level and adjust as needed.