Removal & Installation
Disconnect the battery ground cable.
CAUTIONElectronic modules are sensitive to static electrical charges. If exposed to the charges, damage may result. Be sure to ground your body when handling electronic components.
NOTEThe anti-lock brake control module is located under the passenger seat.
- Disconnect the anti-lock brake control module electrical connector.
- Remove the anti-lock brake control module.
When the battery is disconnected and reconnected, some abnormal drive symptoms may occur while the vehicle relearns its adaptive strategy. The vehicle may need to be drive 10 miles (16km) or more to relearn its strategy.
- Replace the anti-lock brake control module.
- Connect the electrical connector.
- Connect the battery ground cable.