Removal & Installation
2.0L SOHC Spi Engine
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Remove the air cleaner outlet tube.
- Disconnect the speed control actuator from the accelerator cable.
- Disconnect the idle air control valve and the throttle position sensor electrical connectors.
- Remove the vacuum line from the bottom of the throttle body and position it aside.
Remove the four bolts and the throttle body.
WARNINGIf scraping is necessary to remove gasket material, be sure not to damage the gasket surfaces of the intake manifold or the throttle body.
- Remove and discard the throttle body gasket.
Install the throttle body and the four retaining bolts.
- Connect the vacuum line to the bottom of the throttle body.
- Connect the idle air control valve and the throttle position sensor electrical connectors.
- Connect the speed control actuator to the accelerator cable.
- Install the air cleaner outlet tube.
- Connect the battery ground cable.