Removal & Installation
- If equipped, turn the air suspension switch to the OFF position.
Remove the wheel and tire assembly.
NOTEUse the hex holding feature to prevent the stud from turning while removing the nut.
Remove the nut and separate the toe link from the wheel knuckle.
- Remove the nut and the toe link.
Install the toe link and tighten the nut to 66 ft. lbs. (90 Nm).
- Install the toe link to the steering knuckle and tighten the nut to 41 ft. lbs. (55 Nm).
- Install the wheel and tire assembly.
- If equipped, turn the air suspension to the ON position.
- Check and, if necessary, adjust the rear toe. .
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- With the vehicle in NEUTRAL, position it on a hoist.
- Index-mark the cam bolt and cam washer positions.
- Remove and discard the bolt and washer.
- Remove the toe link-to-frame cam bolt, cam washer and nut.
Remove the toe link.
NOTEUsing the index marks, transfer the marks onto the new cam bolt and cam washer. Use these index marks when installing the toe link.
To install, reverse the removal procedure and note the following:
- Tighten the cam bolt to 166 ft. lbs. (225 Nm).
- Tighten the toe link-to-frame cam bolt to 203 ft. lbs. (275 Nm).
- Check and, if necessary, adjust the rear toe.