Removal & Installation
Steering wheel does not require removal for this procedure.
The steering wheel rotation sensor is part of the stability control system, which is an integral part of the ABS system on models so equipped.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the 3 lower steering column cover bolts and the lower steering column cover.
- Remove the upper steering column cover.
- Disconnect the steering wheel rotation sensor electrical connector.
- Remove the 2 bolts and the steering wheel rotation sensor.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.