Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the -Precautions- section.
Remove or disconnect the following:
- Clean the bearing and seal surfaces of any foreign debris.
- Use an axle bearing replacer and the handle to replace the right axle tube bearing.
- Check the bearing depth as shown.
Use an axle seal replacer and the handle to replace the axle tube seal.
NOTECare should be taken not to damage the axle seal surface.
- Install the axle shaft.
- Refill the front drive axle to proper level.
- Install the right halfshaft.