REPLACEMENT CRV Models
- Remove the dash panels as necessary to access and disconnect the antenna lead. Refer to the radio removal procedures in Chassis Electrical .
- Using a T-20 Torx® bit, remove the antenna mounting screws, then remove the mast antenna.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Unthread the antenna mast.
- Using the antenna removal tool No. 07JAA-0010000C or its equivalent, remove the antenna nut.
- Remove the right front inner fender well self-tapping screws and pin clips, and remove the inner fender.
- Remove the antenna housing bracket bolt and remove the antenna housing from the wheel well.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Make sure to tighten the antenna nut before tightening the antenna bracket.