REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The side sill panel is mounted along the lower rocker panel.
- Remove the self-tapping screws from the rear lower portion of the front wheel well.
- Remove the inner pins from the clips along the bottom of the sill panel, then remove the clips.
- Slide the sill panel forward and remove.
- Remove the L-shaped side sill panel clips by turning them 45° and pulling them out of the body.
- Slide the L-shaped clips onto the side sill panel.
- Install the panel on the car by aligning the clips with the holes in the cars body.
- Press lightly to ensure the clips have fully seated in the body.
- Install the wheel well screws and lower mounting clips and pins that were previously removed.