REMOVAL & INSTALLATION 4-Cylinder Odyssey Models
- Open the sunroof halfway.
- Carefully unsnap the front of the liner by pulling it downward.
- Slide the liner toward the back to release the pins from the holder and remove the liner.
- Remove the 6 panel mounting bolts from the panel bracket.
- Carefully lift the sunroof from the vehicle.
- Inspect the sunroof liner clips and replace as necessary.
- Install the sunroof in reverse order of removal. Adjust the sunroof such that the panel is level with the sunroof seal and not more than 3 / 32 inches (2mm) above the roof of the vehicle.
If the sunroof motor fails, the sunroof can be closed by removing the slotted plug between the sun visors and using the tool provided in the tool kit to manually wind the sunroof shut.
- Remove the front headliner to access the motor.
- Detach the motor electrical connector.
- Remove the 3 screws holding the motor in place, then remove the motor from the bracket assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure, making sure to only connect the brown electrical connector; the gray electrical connector is not used.