- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Disconnect battery negative cable from battery and properly isolate to prevent accidental reconnection.
Remove or disconnect the following:
- Pull the instrument panel console bezel forwards and disconnect the electrical connectors.
- Detach the temperature and air distribution blend door Bowden cables from the climate control assembly.
- Remove the climate control assembly.
Install or connect the following:
Climate control assembly