Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Disconnect battery negative cable from battery and properly isolate to prevent accidental reconnection.
- Raise the vehicle.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the oil pressure sender.
Remove the oil pressure sender.
- Apply pipe sealant with Teflon® to the sender threads.
- Install the sensor and tighten to 11 ft. lbs. (15 Nm)
- Reconnect sensor electrical connector.
- Reconnect negative battery cable.